Application of 24K Gold Eye Pads, Lip Mask, Facial Treatment and Body Treatment.
You may not exactly know yet how to apply cosmetic gold leaf on skin. For this reason, you can’t really tell whether the products could be interesting for your customers and whether you should consider them as add-on products for your skincare line. The effects of cosmetic gold leaf on the skin and its anti-aging benefits have been discovered and proven only a few years ago. Thus, cosmetic gold leaf is still considered new in the cosmetic skin care industry.
Which businesses can benefit from GoldCosmetica® Gold Masks?
- Manufacturers of skin care products who want to delight their customers with high quality skin care and who are looking for a highly effective add-on product to their cream or lotion that can easily be applied by the customer himself at home.
- FürBeauty salons that want to offer their customers an unforgettable experience with an exclusive facial or body treatment.
What makes the GoldCosmetica® Gold Masks so special?
The Gold Masks by GoldCosmetica® are of 100% natural origin. Made of 24K pure cosmetic gold leaf, the masks give your customer a luxury feeling.
Since safety and skin compatibility of our products are our top priority, the GoldCosmetica® gold masks are clinically tested and their effectiveness proven by the Swiss Skin Test Institute.
To ensure the quality of our gold products, we produce all GoldCosmetica® treatments ourselves in our GMP and HACCP certified gold leaf factory in Germany.
Step by step instructions on how to apply the gold masks on skin
The application of the Gold Masks is easy and can be done by the customer at home or be used as a luxurious treatment in a beauty salon.
- Cleanse the area of skin to be treated and generously apply a rich cream or lotion.
- Remove the gold mask from the packaging by grabbing the white carrier paper and place it on the skin with the gold side facing the skin.
- Apply slight pressure to make the gold adhere completely to the skin. Then remove the white backing paper.
- Repeat this process until the gold mask is applied.
- After a short exposure time, gently massage the mask into the skin. For a pleasant experience, we recommend applying a small amount of the cream or lotion to your fingers.
It is not necessary to wash off the gold particles after the treatment. The best effect is achieved when the small gold particles remain on the skin.
What cream or lotion can be used in combination with the gold masks?
The Gold Masks can be combined with almost every rich cream or lotion. This allows you to adjust the cream or lotion to the customer’s skin type individually.
IMPORTANT: However, please make sure to not use an oil-based cream. Oil gets easily absorbed by the carrier paper when applying the Gold Mask. Consequently, the cosmetic gold leaf will stick to the carrier paper and not to the skin. In addition, oil makes the gold ‘float’ on the skin and makes it difficult to massage in evenly.
How many leaves of gold are needed for the Gold Facial Treatment?
From our experience, 6 leaves of cosmetic gold are enough for an exclusive facial treatment. We recommend placing two sheets on the forehead, one sheet on each cheek, one sheet on the chin and one sheet on the nose.
When massaging in, the gold particles will spread over the entire face and unfold their effect.
If you want to spoil your clients with an extended facial, you might want to use 8 to 12 gold leaves per treatment. This will allow you to cover the customer’s face completely in gold and give her/him an unforgettable experience with your treatment.
New: GoldCosmetica® gold masks now available with private label
We know how money and time-consuming it can be to integrate new products into the production chain. Therefore, we do the packaging for our customers and offer all gold masks with private label from a minimum quantity.
For more information, please contact us using our contact form.