Application of 24K Gold Eye Pads, Lip Mask, Facial Treatment and Body Treatment.
You may be unsure about how to use cosmetic gold leaf on skin and therefore uncertain whether it would be a valuable addition to your skincare line. It’s understandable, given that the benefits of cosmetic gold leaf for the skin, including its anti-aging properties, have only recently been discovered and proven. As a result, cosmetic gold leaf is still considered a relatively new ingredient in the cosmetic skincare industry.
Which businesses can benefit from GoldCosmetica® Gold Masks?
- GoldCosmetica® Gold Masks can benefit manufacturers of skin care products who aim to provide their customers with premium-quality skin care and are looking for an effective add-on product for their creams or lotions that can be easily applied by the customers at home.
- Beauty salons can also benefit from these masks as they can offer their customers an exclusive facial or body treatment, thereby providing them with an unforgettable experience.
What makes the GoldCosmetica® Gold Masks so special?
GoldCosmetica® Gold Masks are made solely of 24K pure cosmetic gold leaf, ensuring a luxurious experience for your customers. As safety and skin compatibility are our top priorities, the masks undergo rigorous testing and their effectiveness has been proven by the Swiss Skin Test Institute.
To maintain the quality of our gold products, we produce all GoldCosmetica® treatments in-house at our GMP and HACCP certified gold leaf factory located in Germany.
Step by step instructions on how to apply the gold masks on skin
The application of the Gold Masks is easy and can be done by the customer at home or be used as a luxurious treatment in a beauty salon.
- First, cleanse the skin area to be treated and apply a rich cream or lotion.
- Remove the gold mask from the packaging by grabbing the white carrier paper and place it on the skin with the gold side facing the skin.
- Apply slight pressure to make the gold adhere completely to the skin. Then remove the white backing paper.
- Repeat this process until the gold mask is applied.
- After a short exposure time, gently massage the mask into the skin. For a pleasant experience, we recommend applying a small amount of the cream or lotion to your fingers.
It is not necessary to wash off the gold particles after the treatment. The best effect is achieved when the small gold particles remain on the skin.
What cream or lotion can be used in combination with the gold masks?
The Gold Masks can be combined with almost every rich cream or lotion. This allows you to adjust the cream or lotion to the customer’s skin type individually.
IMPORTANT: However, please make sure to not use facial oils. This is because the carrier paper absorbs the oil, causing the cosmetic gold leaf to stick to the paper instead of the skin. Furthermore, the oil creates a barrier, causing the gold to float on the skin and making it difficult to distribute it evenly.
How many leaves of gold are needed for the Gold Facial Treatment?
From our experience, 6 leaves of cosmetic gold are enough for an exclusive facial treatment. We recommend placing two sheets on the forehead, one sheet on each cheek, one sheet on the chin and one sheet on the nose. As you massage the gold into the skin, the gold particles will disperse throughout the entire face, delivering their beneficial effects.
If you want to spoil your clients with an extended facial, you might want to use 8 to 12 gold leaves per treatment. This will allow you to cover the customer’s face completely in gold and give her/him an unforgettable experience with your treatment.
GoldCosmetica® gold masks now available with private label
We understand the challenges and costs involved in integrating new products into the production chain. That’s why we offer our customers the option of private labeling and take care of the packaging ourselves. This means that you can now order our gold masks with your own label from a minimum quantity.
For more information, please contact us using our contact form.